Why Use PermaSeal
The quality and performance of PermaSeal’s Tire Sealant is unmatched by any other product in protecting against flats, blowouts and air loss.
We use only the highest grade ingredients available today. Permaseal is environmentally safe, and we use state of the art manufacturing equipment to manufacture a product that meets the highest safety and quality standards. Each stage of production is monitored and inspected to meet the highest performance possible in a tire sealant.
While there are other tire sealant products on the market today, none have the exclusive formula and ingredients contained in PermaSeal Tire Sealant. PermaSeal is:
- Easy to install
- Non-toxic & Non-hazardous
Made in the USAOur product is produced and manufactured here at home, producing jobs for hardworking Americans. Even if you buy our product internationally you are guaranteed the quality and commitment of “Made in America.”
Environmentally FriendlyIn addition to saving tires from landfills, our product is made with recycled rubber and the main ingredient Propylene Glycol is biodegradable and is often an additive in many food products (though you should never ingest PermaSeal!). Our product meets all Environmental Protection Agency standards and complies with all Toxic Substance Authority requirements.
Performance through QualityUnlike major competitors, our thick formula, provides a quality seal, will adhere to the tire permanently (preventing slimy messes, and rim damage along with our rust-inhibitors that actually work). This also prevents tire vibration at high speeds, actually stabilizing tires for maximum safety.
- "U-Haul (Australia) has placed an order to start installations into their trailers throughout all of Australia. Since installation into our 1500 Queensland trailers, they have had no punctures. Tyre issues have been virtually eliminated… an absolutely fantastic result.”-Steve Allen, Taska Australia on U-Haul
- “Since commencing the installation of PermaSeal in our for-hire trailer tyres, we have seen punctures, within one month, that normally experience 200 tyre-related issues reduced to one… PermaSeal is performing beyond expectation for us” -Grant Hardman, Australia Wide Trailers for U-Haul
- “Since installing PermaSeal in our load tyres we have not had to re-pressurize any of the tyres even once. Prior to the PermaSeal installation it was a daily exercise.” -Peter Papendorf, Smart Skip
- “PermaSeal is the best product I have experienced in the market to date and I recommend it to anyone suffering puncture issues.” -Warren, Smart Skip